- To conduct product quality inspection and assessment according to our stringent acceptance guidelines.
- Approves incoming and outgoing materials by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Taking care of QA/QC documents including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports, and other related documents.
- Manage local logistics for approved steel materials and inventory management for items in GoListid’s yard.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Engineering (Civil / Mechanical)
- Minimum Experience: 2 – 3 years’ experience in the Steel industry.
- Able to work independently to inspect steel materials, liaise with Reporting Manager / Operations Lead and Clients.
- Good Knowledge of Foundation Steel Products and Steel Fabrication.
- Comfortable with being on jobsite.
- Meticulous person and strong attention to detail.
- Required language(s): English and Mandarin
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested? Do contact the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org on your application.