O PILE (SPSP)
VALUE ADDED – MOBILIZATION PLANT ADVANTAGES
• Our FRB plant designed based on the concept of a mobile plant. Able to produce pipes even in rural mountainous area.
• Relocation of plant – Dismantling, packing, reassembly, test run and full production in less than a month (exclude transportation shipping period).
• Self-sustainable & Protection – No grid power required and can be fully sustainable on diesel generators. Most equipments are IP-65 grade weather resistant, to withstand the rigors of harsh environments.
• FRB Mobile Plant has economic advantage due to the logistics cost saved by shipping plates as raw material of finished pipes. Due to the empty space inside of pipes, freight of large diameter pipes are highly inefficient.
• Low wastage as plates can be precut to finished sizes. Furthermore, FRB can switch sizes without any wastage incurred. Unlike Spiral welded pipes, wastage is incurred during tuning of the line, and due to the coil on the feeding table.
FRB PRODUCTION CAPACITY:
- Up to 25m/day based on 8 hours of operation per day
- Up to 10MT/day
- Pipe Diameter: 600mm – 3,000mm
- Wall Thickness: 6mm – 25.4mm
- Pipe Length: 12m (max)
- Single Can Length: 2.5m (max)
- Maximum Production:
Line Lifting Capacity: 15MT (or 15,000kg)
- Pipe Standard: EN10219
(Cold form welded steel structure standard)