The Management Associate Programme (MAP) of Mlion Corporation is a 24-month engagement that is designed at developing young talents into future leaders who are fearless at instigating positive change and seeking perpetual innovation for the steel industry in Southeast Asia and beyond.
Candidates can expect comprehensive and extensive exposure at Mlion Corporation and its subsidiaries through progressive rotational opportunities. To provide them with the required immersive insights toward various daily functions and operations of the business, stretched assignments and overseas learning experiences will be provided for them.
The MAP programme is purposefully developed at tapping on identifying the unique potential and values of each individual and helping them flourish beyond their capabilities.
Making Mlion your Employer of Choice!
We are disrupters of the industry. Join us if you love poking the bear and challenging yourself at breaking industry norms for the change that needs to be seen.
Excellent and positive work culture where colleagues are supportive and friendly. The required coaching, training, or helping hand will never fall short in our cohesive and collaborative work culture.
Be aptly rewarded with professional work experiences as you embark your learning journey with us with plenty of hands on, on the ground exposure to harness your industry credibility.
Do you qualify? Are you…
✅ A fresh graduate with less than 3 years of work experience regardless of academic discipline.
✅ Capable at analytical reasoning, data synthesis, analysis skills and developing business acumen with an entrepreneurial spirit.
✅ Passionate about professional development in the steel and construction industry.
✅ Ambitious at growing a local SME and bringing it onto an international platform.
How to apply?
Submit your Resume
Getting to know you more and assess your cultural fit in the company.
Interview with Management
MAP Completion Bonus
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Expected Programme Timeline
• Stationed at Mlion Headquarters
• GoListid/GoTagID deployment (Assist with development of innovations)
• Trip with Senior Managers to Regional Offices (At least once)
• Adopt a stretched project (New innovations/Sustainability/CSR/Branding)
• Deployment at GoListid/GoTagID
• Explore market expansion regionally for both innovations
• Assist with organisation of 2 overseas exhibitions/conferences
• To continue with stretch project base on suitability
• Work on new innovations based on strengths and interests (Inclusive of GoListid/GoTagID)
Application for Management Associate Programme
MLION CORPORATION PTE. LTD.
Management Associate Programme (MAP)
Terms & Conditions
1. Talents will be entitled to a completion bonus of SGD 20,000 after the 24-months Management Associate Programme (MAP).
2. There will be a vesting period of 3 months before the completion bonus is being paid out and the individual should not be serving notice or be given performance warning during the vesting period.
3. Completion bonus will not be paid out to the MAP talent should the individual be serving notice or under probation for performance warning.
4. Upon completion of the 2-year MAP, talents will continue to be professionally developed by a Senior Manager