At GoTagID, we are developing and leading the industry in providing a tagging application which provides tracking and tracing capabilities beyond the point of sale. As part of the marketing and business development team, you’ll play a vital role in advancing this movement. From inspiring and meaningful connections with customers, partners and stakeholders, to delivering brand awareness and messaging, you will be making a positive impact to the steel industry and beyond.
- Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships with a high level of satisfaction
with key decision makers and influencers assigned.
- Blends both hardware and software knowledge requirements for the success of the
- Understand the industry application and problems statements.
- Develop technologies and products for GoTagID to meet client's needs.
- Develop, implement and administer product development roadmaps and execution
- Test, Develop and Deploy solutions for the products
- Conduct products and training presentations internally and externally.
- Take on projects or Future developments of the product.
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Engineering Degrees
- 1-2 years’ experience in Project Management
- Posses good problem-solving skills
- Possess good inter-personal, strong communication and marketing skills
- Adaptable and Independent
- Responsible and mature with high level of literacy competence
- A good team player with positive work attitude, strong initiative and resilience
- Able to work independently and prioritise work with minimum supervision
- 5 days’ work week, 9am-5pm
- AWS upon confirmation and pro-rated if service is less than a year
- Performance Bonus subjected to individual and company’s performance
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested? Do contact the HR department at email@example.com on your application.