GoTagID (pronounced as Go-Tag-It) is the latest venture from Mlion Corporation Pte Ltd, an award winning, fastest growing company specialising in the foundation steel solutions in the Asian region. Mlion is Southeast Asia’s largest sheet pile distributor and have offices across 8 countries in the region. Its Chairman and CEO, Eric Leong, was awarded the prestigious EY Entrepreneur of the Year in 2020, and has been redefining the steel industry over the last decade.
At GoTagID, we are developing and leading the industry in providing a tagging application which provides tracking and tracing capabilities beyond the point of sale. As part of the marketing and business development team, you’ll play a vital role in advancing this movement. From inspiring and meaningful connections with customers, partners and stakeholders, to delivering brand awareness and messaging, you will be making a positive impact to the steel industry and beyond.
- Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships with a high level of satisfaction with key decision makers and influencers assigned.
- Create demand for GoTagID products highlighting its ability to meet client’s needs.
- Develop, implement and administer sales and distribution programmes.
- Manage accounts as part of a product set or industry.
- Conduct products and training presentations.
- Take on projects or Future developments of the product with external auditors and other statutory agents.
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Diploma / Degree in any discipline
- Min. 2 years relevant working experience
- Possess good inter-personal, strong communication and marketing skills
- Adaptable and Independent
- Responsible and mature with high level of literacy competence
- A good team player with positive work attitude, strong initiative and resilience
- Able to work independently and prioritise work with minimum supervision
- 5 days’ work week, 9am-5pm
- AWS upon confirmation and pro-rated if service is less than a year
- Performance Bonus subjected to individual and company’s performance
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested? Do contact the HR department at email@example.com on your application.