- To handle full set of accounts including preparation of General Ledger, AP, Balance sheet, P&L, Bank Reconciliation for monthly and yearly reporting
- Preparation of Management Reports and balance sheet schedules.
- Prepare quarterly GST reconciliation for submission.
- Reconcile monthly bank statement
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of management reports and other required reports
- Handle billings and receipts
- Perform accounts payable function in preparation of payments to vendors and staff reimbursement.
- Perform monthly financial closing and preparation of management accounts and schedules.
- Assist to liaise with external auditors and other statutory agents.
- Perform any other administrative/accounting duties as assigned
- Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualifications, or higher
- Min. 1 years relevant work experience
- Computer literate, hands-on experience and prowess on accounting software such as Xero, Quickbooks, Globe3 software is a plus, and should be familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- Responsible and mature with high level of literacy competence
- Possess good inter-personal, analytical and communication skills
- A good team player with positive work attitude, strong initiative and resilience
- Detail-oriented, meticulous, and able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Able to work independently and prioritise work with minimum supervision
- 5 days’ work week, 9am-5pm
- AWS upon confirmation and pro-rated if service is less than a year
- Performance Bonus subjected to individual and company’s performance
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested? Do contact the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org on your application.